Friday 30 November 2012

Photoshop Speedpaints





Photoshop Phil had us working at ludicrous speed today - 15 minutes on each set of three sketches, or 5 minutes/sketch. It was pretty fun, and you can see my work loosen up with each sketch.

 

We then grabbed our favourite of the panels and worked into it for ten more minutes; amazing the difference a deadline makes! Phil showed me how to make crisp snow shadows with the lasso tool, which not only sped me up but immensely improved the final outcome.

3 comments:

  1. Second sheet looks really interesting and I really like the last piece too : )
    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your final paint of the environment is wonderfully expansive. It feels like it stretches on forever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the work from this Photoshop session - genuinely exciting stuff :D

    ReplyDelete