Saturday 7 December 2013

In Case I Don't See Ya...

... good afternoon, good evening, and good night.

You may have heard that I'm off. Again.

I'm not really sure how to word my reasoning, so instead I'll give an idiosyncratic, chronological summary of my experience of the course told entirely with animated gifs.














So yeah, that's my curtain call. I'll miss you all bunches, I'll still be about on the blog, but I burnt out once, and am coming dangerously close to doing so again, so in the end I've got to choose my health over my degree. Thank you all for an awesome two and a half years. It's been a heck of a ride.




P.S. Oh hey, isn't this a thing.


6 comments:

  1. Take care, Meg and don't forget to draw a lot! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will miss you too Meg! All the best for the future :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can relate so much with those gifs :). Take care. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. good luck Meg, wishing you health and happiness

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Meg,

    Well, I hope you already know my feelings; more than anything, I want you to be happy and fulfilled and peaceful and creative! I shall miss you a lot, which I hope you know. Email me once in a while as the feeling takes you. I want to know how that novel of yours is coming :) X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't believe I didn't see this before now, Those gifs are unbelievably accurate haha.
    Meg, you have been amazing, I'm really sorry that you had to leave. I wish you all the best in the future. ^.^ And I hope you continue to be creative to the Incredible level. Just remember- 'No capes!' ;) Good Luck Meg! :D

    ReplyDelete